Sale

HEATWAVE NAPALM 4 OZ. FLIP-TOP PEPPER SPRAY – BALLISTIC

$18.31

QuantityBulk Price
2 - 10 $17.41
11 - 20 $16.44
21 - 50 $15.47
51 - 100 $14.51
101 - 500 $13.54
501 - 1000 $12.57
(CURRENT ITEM): HEATWAVE NAPALM 4 OZ. FLIP-TOP PEPPER SPRAY - BALLISTIC
$18.31
$18.31
$12.76
$14.92
$4.66
$36.79

Don't forget...

Bundle to maximize discounts... +$35 = Free Shipping...

Our 4oz. Heatwave Ballistic Action Flip Top Pepper Spray contains 30 one-second bursts of pepper spray self defense. 15% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum – active personal protection ingredient) concentration. Easy flip-top, push button dispenser is quick and easy to use when necessary.

Spray Patterns we offer:

  1. Fogger Nozzle produces a extremely wide pattern using 115 mm nozzle orifice
  2. ShotGun Nozzle produces a wide pattern using 60 mm nozzle orifice.
  3. Ballistic Nozzle produces a wide “Cone” Pattern using 45 mm orifice.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
Flip Top Safety Cap
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Weight4.6 oz
Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top
[]