Sale

HEATWAVE NAPALM PEPPER SPRAY ~ 4 OZ. FLIP-TOP – Foam

$18.31

(CURRENT ITEM): HEATWAVE NAPALM PEPPER SPRAY ~ 4 OZ. FLIP-TOP - Foam
$18.31
$18.31
$4.76
$6.39
1 × CIA POLYRESIN Handheld SPIKE w, Key Ring (COLD STEEL DELTA DART REPLICA)

Availability: In stock (can be backordered)

$2.67

Don't forget...

Bundle to maximize discounts... +$35 = Free Shipping...

Our 4oz. HEATWAVE FOAM ACTION Flip Top Pepper Spray contains up to 30 one-second bursts of HIGHLY IRRITATING pepper spray self defense. 23% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum – active personal protection ingredient) concentration. Easy flip-top, push button dispenser is quick and easy to use when necessary. The FOAM ACTION model allows for a stream-like pattern that foams up immediately hitting the air.

Even those with less than perfect aim and/or multiple attackers, the FOAM ACTION is easy to see and adjust direction. HEATWAVE FOAM ACTION PEPPER SPRAY is an extremely heavy concentration of 23% OC Pepper Spray.

Other Spray Patterns we offer:

  • Fogger Nozzle produces a extremely wide pattern using 115 mm nozzle orifice.
  • Shot-Gun Nozzle produces a wide pattern using 60 mm nozzle orifice.
  • Ballistic Nozzle produces a wide “Cone” Pattern using 45 mm orifice.
  • Stream Nozzle produces a tight, straight stream using 30 mm orifice.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
Tight Stream Pattern
Flip Top Safety Cap
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Weight4.6 oz
Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top
[]