Menu
Cart 0
HEATWAVE .75 oz. Leather Holster Pepper Spray

HEATWAVE .75 oz. Leather Holster Pepper Spray

  • $ 15.95


  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
  • 10 - 12 Ft. Range
  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

We Also Recommend