Menu
Cart 0
HEATWAVE .75 oz. Plastic Molded Pepper Spray

HEATWAVE .75 oz. Plastic Molded Pepper Spray

  • $ 15.95


Option 1: Hardshell BLK

  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
  • Contains .75 oz
  • 10 - 12 Ft. Range
  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

We Also Recommend