- 5 %

HEATWAVE 4 OZ. FLIP-TOP PEPPER SPRAY – FOGGER

SKU: SG-HW4FT-FOG Categories: , Tags: , , ,
$19.34 $18.31
  • Description

    Our 4 oz. Heatwave NAPALM Action Flip Top Pepper Spray contains 30 one-second bursts of pepper spray self defense. 15% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum – active personal protection ingredient) concentration. Easy flip-top, push button dispenser is quick and easy to use when necessary. The Fogger model allows for the widest pattern, perfect for less than perfect aim and/or multiple attackers. Other Spray Patterns we offer: Fogger Nozzle produces a extremely wide pattern using 115 mm nozzle orifice. Shot Gun Nozzle produces a wide pattern using 60 mm nozzle orifice. Ballistic Nozzle produces a wide “Cone” Pattern using 45 mm orifice. Stream Nozzle produces a tight, straight stream using 30 mm office.

    18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
    Fogger Pattern
    Flip Top Safety Cap
    Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

  • Specifications
    Weight
    4.4 oz