HEATWAVE NAPALM ~ 1/2 oz. Spin-Top Pepper Spray

SKU: SG-HW05-ST Categories: , Tags: ,
This item: HEATWAVE NAPALM ~ 1/2 oz. Spin-Top Pepper Spray
In stock
1 × MACE Pepper-Gard ~ Neon Pink ~ Pocket Model
In stock (can be backordered)
In stock (can be backordered)

$9.34 $8.73
  • Description

    HEATWAVE brand pepper spray. Made in the USA! 18% oleoresin capsicum red pepper and 5% oleoresin black pepper in a non-flammable solution. Specially formulated for law enforcement and correctional facilities. Highly effective personal defense item.

    • Stops attackers in their tracks.
    • Works immediately.
    • Causes no permanent injury.
    • Bright Orange dye to stain the attacker for identification.
    • Contains UV identifying dye.

     A standard 0.5 ounce container will deliver multiple blasts up to 10 feet away.

    The device comes in full retail packaging, instructions and recommendations are included in the product packaging.

    Carrying this powerful self-defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant

    The pepper spray is made from super-hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches.

    This spray has an amazing 8 to 12-foot effective distance and each canister holds about 20 one-second shots. One quick spray from this 2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.

    • over 180,000 SHU, 23% OC.

    • 18% Red Pepper + 5% Black Pepper ~ Total of 23% OC

    • 8 – 12 Ft. Range

    • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

    • Bright ORANGE Dye

    • Hidden UV Dye, that lasts for up to 3 Days..!

  • Specifications
    2 oz

    Orange, Purple, Red