Hit
- 5 %

HEATWAVE NAPALM 4 OZ. FLIP-TOP PEPPER SPRAY – BALLISTIC

SKU: SGP-HW4FT-BAL Categories: , Tags: , ,
This item: HEATWAVE NAPALM 4 OZ. FLIP-TOP PEPPER SPRAY - BALLISTIC
In stock
$18.31
$18.31
$19.34 $18.31
In stock
  • Description

    Our 4oz. Heatwave Ballistic Action Flip Top Pepper Spray contains 30 one-second bursts of pepper spray self defense. 15% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum – active personal protection ingredient) concentration. Easy flip-top, push button dispenser is quick and easy to use when necessary.

    Spray Patterns we offer:

    1. Fogger Nozzle produces a extremely wide pattern using 115 mm nozzle orifice
    2. ShotGun Nozzle produces a wide pattern using 60 mm nozzle orifice.
    3. Ballistic Nozzle produces a wide “Cone” Pattern using 45 mm orifice.

    18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
    Flip Top Safety Cap
    Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

  • Specifications
    Weight
    4.6 oz