HEATWAVE NAPALM ~ 3 OZ Pepper Spray ~ Flip Top – ShotGun
HEATWAVE 23% OC Pepper Spray.
Made in the USA!
18% oleoresin capsicum red pepper and 5% oleoresin black pepper in a non-flammable solution. Specially formulated for law enforcement and correctional facilities. Highly effective personal defense item.
- Stops attackers in their tracks.
- Works immediately.
- Causes no permanent injury.
- Bright Orange dye to stain the attacker for identification.
- Contains UV identifying dye.
A standard 0.5 ounce container will deliver multiple blasts up to 10 feet away.
The device comes with instructions and recommendations included in the product packaging.
Carrying this powerful self-defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant
The pepper spray is made from super-hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches along with sticky black pepper oleoresin that blinds and makes it extremely difficult to wipe off.
This spray has an amazing effective distance and each canister holds multiple one-second shots. One quick spray from this unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.
- 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
- 8 – 15 Ft. Range
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Bright ORANGE Dye
- Hidden UV Dye, that lasts for up to 3 Days..!
- Weight3.5 oz