HEATWAVE ~ 1/2 oz 23% OC PEPPER SPRAY ~ LEATHER HOLSTER w/ KEY-CHAIN
|2 - 4||$7.12|
|5 - 9||$6.72|
|10 - 24||$6.33|
|25 - 49||$5.93|
|50 - 99||$5.70|
|100 - 499||$5.30|
|500 - 999||$4.98|
Our Heatwave Holstered Pepper Spray offers ease of use and extreme durability in carrying. The Leatherette Holster is perfect for key chain applications offering you the reliability of having defense close at hand.
The Super Hot Heatwave brand is 23% OC, guaranteed to leave your attacker on the ground, giving you plenty of time for an escape to safety.
Getting ready to send your student off to college? Send them off, but send them SAFE. College campus security is a main concern when sending your loved one off into the College world. Getting them a Pepper Spray for dorm room safety is important. Making sure that they always have the protection with them such as these key chain Pepper Spray is essential!Perfect for Home, Office, Car and Dorm Safety.When you need ease of use, convenience at hand, and drop’em to their knees power, pick Heatwave.
18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
1/2 OZ Pepper Spray in Molded Shell
8 – 10 Ft. Range
Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight.8 ozColors
Dark Blue, Pink Camo, Zebra, Black, Light Blue, Pink, Purple, Red