HEATWAVE NAPALM FLIP-TOP 1/2 oz ~ HOT PINK
Our Heatwave Plastic Molded Pepper Spray offers ease of use and extreme durability in carrying. The Outer plastic molding is perfect for key chain applications offering you the reliability of having defense close at hand.
Carrying this powerful self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant
Keeping this weapon close at hand is the easiest way to make sure it’s with you at all times. This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches.
This spray has an amazing 8 to 10 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 8 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 1/2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.
Handy key Ring for convenience.
180,000 SHU, 15% OC.
18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
1/2 OZ Pepper Spray
8 – 10 Ft. Range
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Bright ORANGE Dye
Hidden UV Dye, that lasts for up to 3 Days..!
- Weight1 oz