HEATWAVE NAPALM NIGHT AND DAY PEPPER SPRAY LIPSTICK STYLE IN BLUE AND BLACK
Wth the HEATWAVE Day and Night Defender Pepper Spray Pack you have a Discreet Blue Lipstick Style Pepper Spray for the Daytime and a Black Lipstick Style Pepper Spray for the fun nights out…
Carrying this powerful self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant
Keeping this weapon close at hand is the easiest way to make sure it’s with you at all times. This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches.
This spray has an amazing 8 to 10 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 6 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 0.5 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.
180,000 SHU, 15% OC.
18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
0.5 oz Pepper Spray
8 – 10 Ft. Range
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Bright ORANGE Dye
Hidden UV Dye, that lasts for up to 3 Days..!
- Weight2.4 oz