THE CAR SAFETY KIT by HEATWAVE 23% OC Pepper Spray
The Car Safety Kit is Ideal for anyone who drives, the roads are unpredictable and EVERYONE needs to be prepared.
The Kit includes:
A 2oz FLORIDA HEATWAVE ~ 23OC Pepper Spray (Stream):
FLORIDA HEATWAVE ~ 23OC Pepper Spray offers one of the most powerful concentration of pepper spray allowed by law. This is the same spray used by police officers. The unit allows for one hand operation and can be used to provide multiple blasts. A suspect will be immediately affected with burning skin, coughing, watery eyes, runny nose, difficulty breathing but will have no permanent injuries.
It is both non-toxic and non-flammable. Effective against: muggers, carjackers, rapists, vicious animals, etc. Keep away from children and do not store in high heat.
Heatwave 2 oz Pepper Spray is perfect for glove boxes and car door pockets and keeps your defense spray easy and convenient. Spray is a stream pattern that is highly effective in stopping an attacker. 2 ounces of the hottest spray you can get.
Made in the USA
18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
Twist Lock Safety
LifeLine Waterproof Glove Box Fist Aid Kit.
The First aid kit stows conveniently in your car and is ideal for outdoor activities.
1 WEATHER RESISTANT ABS CASE
1 CARABINER CLIP FIRST AID:
2 ALCOHOL PREP PAD
1 STING RELIEF PAD
3 ANTISEPTIC TOWELETTE 16 3/4″ X
1 KNUCKLE BANDAGE
1 KNEE/ELBOW BANDAGE
1 2″ X 2″ STERILE GAUZE PAD
1 1/2″ ADHESIVE TAPE ROLL
The 3 in 1 Dynamo Emergency Car Tool
This 3-in-1 emergency auto escape tool has a built-in Dynamo flashlight, window punch and seat belt cutter all in one. Never needs batteries, the bright LED flashlight runs on dynamo crank power and features an extra flashing mode. The easy to operate spring loaded window punch will quickly and easily shatter automotive glass to either escape your vehicle or to rescue a trapped occupant.The device also includes a Seat Belt Cutting Blade to ease any escape from a vehicle.
Every automotive preparedness kit should include this emergency escape tool for added peace of mind.
3 LED Dynamo Flashlight with flashing or steady on modes
Built-in Crank Dynamo for quick charging.
Spring Release Window Punch
Heavy Duty Plastic Construction
Seat Belt Cutting Blade.
Black Rubberized Grip on Body
Color: Black & yellow
Dimensions: 4.75″ L x 2″ W x 2.375″ D
- Weight10 oz