Sale

HEATWAVE NAPALM ~ 4 oz TWIST-LOK (FOGGER) ~ PEPPER SPRAY

$18.31

(CURRENT ITEM): HEATWAVE NAPALM ~ 4 oz TWIST-LOK (FOGGER) ~ PEPPER SPRAY
$18.31
$18.31
$4.66
$14.54
$36.79

Don't forget...

Bundle to maximize discounts... +$35 = Free Shipping...

HEATWAVE° Brand Pepper Spray is manufactured at the maximum OC content allowable by law. This powerful self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant

Keeping this weapon close at hand is the easiest way to make sure it’s with you at all times. This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches.

This spray has an amazing 12 to 15 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 40 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 4 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.

180,000 SHU, 23% OC.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper = Total of 23% OC
4 oz Pepper Spray
12 – 15 Ft. Range
Bright ORANGE Dye
Hidden UV Dye, that lasts for up to 3 Days..!

 

Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Weight4.8 oz
Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top
[]