NAPALM 1/2 oz Hard Molded Plastic Holster – Pepper Spray w/ Key-Ring – Black

SALE

$8.31

USA Free Shipping & NAPALM Pepper Spray

Contiguous US (Orders over $43) - Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico (Orders over $75)

( CURRENT ITEM ): NAPALM 1/2 oz Hard Molded Plastic Holster - Pepper Spray w/ Key-Ring - Black
$8.31
$8.31
$0.75
$5.04
$22.05
1 × Triple K ~ EXTREME DUTY COMPOSITE BATONS - 17" to 25" (STRONG AS STEEL / EXTREME IMPACT RESISTANT)
BATONS
17"
19"
21"
23"
25"
24" w/ SIDE HANDLE
$13.04$17.79

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
Contains .5 oz
10 – 12 Ft. Range
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Weight1.3 oz
Color

Brand

You may also like…

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top
[]