Sale

HEATWAVE NAPALM .75 OZ. PLASTIC MOLDED-MOLDED BLACK

$11.21

QuantityBulk Price
2 - 10 $11.46
11 - 20 $10.82
21 - 50 $10.18
51 - 100 $9.55
101 - 500 $8.91
501 - 1000 $8.27
(CURRENT ITEM): HEATWAVE NAPALM .75 OZ. PLASTIC MOLDED-MOLDED BLACK
$11.21
$11.21
$9.71
$29.21
$9.21
$7.21
1 × PET SAFETY LIGHT

Availability: In stock (can be backordered)

$3.83

Don't forget...

Bundle to maximize discounts... +$35 = Free Shipping...

Heatwave pepper spray, 21% 3/4 oz Molded hardshell with jogger strap. Perfect for joggers or walkers. Protect yourself from would be bad guys or aggressive dogs.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC Contains .75 oz 10 – 12 Ft. Range Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Weight1 oz
Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top
[]