Carrying this powerful HEATWAVE self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant..!
Carrying this weapon with you when out Jogging and keeping fit is the easiest way to make sure it’s with when you need it.
This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches. This spray has an amazing 8 to 10 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 8 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 1/2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.
Velcro Strap for easy carrying when jogging.
18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC.
1/2 OZ Pepper Spray.
8 – 10 Ft. Range.
- Weight2 ozColors
Black, Blue, Orange, Purple, Red, YellowBand Color
Black Band, Pink Band
- Customer matched zone "48 Flat Rate"
- View cart “Pepper Spray ~ Spin-Top w/ Key-Ring & Jogger Band” has been added to your cart.