Sale

HEATWAVE NAPALM 4 OZ. FLIP-TOP PEPPER SPRAY – FOGGER

$18.31

QuantityBulk Price
2 - 10 $17.41
11 - 20 $16.44
21 - 50 $15.47
51 - 100 $14.51
101 - 500 $13.54
501 - 1000 $12.57
(CURRENT ITEM): HEATWAVE NAPALM 4 OZ. FLIP-TOP PEPPER SPRAY - FOGGER
$18.31
$18.31
$10.65
$7.48

Don't forget...

Bundle to maximize discounts... +$35 = Free Shipping...

Our 4 oz. Heatwave NAPALM Action Flip Top Pepper Spray contains 30 one-second bursts of pepper spray self defense. 15% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum – active personal protection ingredient) concentration. Easy flip-top, push button dispenser is quick and easy to use when necessary. The Fogger model allows for the widest pattern, perfect for less than perfect aim and/or multiple attackers. Other Spray Patterns we offer: Fogger Nozzle produces a extremely wide pattern using 115 mm nozzle orifice. Shot Gun Nozzle produces a wide pattern using 60 mm nozzle orifice. Ballistic Nozzle produces a wide “Cone” Pattern using 45 mm orifice. Stream Nozzle produces a tight, straight stream using 30 mm office.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
Fogger Pattern
Flip Top Safety Cap
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Weight4.4 oz
Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top
[]