Sale

HEATWAVE NAPALM ~ 2 oz Flip-Top Pepper Spray – Ballistic

$13.71

QuantityBulk Price
2 - 10 $13.31
11 - 20 $12.57
21 - 50 $11.83
51 - 100 $11.09
101 - 500 $10.35
501 - 1000 $9.61
(CURRENT ITEM): HEATWAVE NAPALM ~ 2 oz Flip-Top Pepper Spray - Ballistic
$13.71
$13.71
$1.72
$23.09
$35.82
$6.36
$32.69

Don't forget...

Bundle to maximize discounts... +$35 = Free Shipping...

18% Red Hot Oleoresin Capsaicin

blended w/

5% Hot & Oily Sticky & Penetrating Black Pepper

= NAPALM

At 23% OC your Attacker will not be able to see and is very likely to scream & run away out of shear pain.

This spray has an amazing 12 to 15 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 20 one-second shots. One quick spray from this 2 ounce unit will stop a criminal in his/her tracks instantly. Protect yourself from becoming a victim with this inexpensive yet Powerful deterrent.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
2 OZ Pepper Spray
Up to 12 - 15 Ft. Range (depends on Nozzle)
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Bright ORANGE Dye lasts for Hours
Hidden UV Dye, that lasts for Days..!

Weight2.8 oz
Nozzle

Ballistic, Foam, Fogger, Shot Gun, Stream

You may also like…

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top
[]